Friday, July 24, 2009

Here We Go Again.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So just a little update about escuela (school)... it's going great! So far so good. Met some genuinely nice girls, I have some of the funniest and most interesting professors, and Financial Accounting and myself are starting to become the best of friends (it's probably the hardest subject to comprehend). If I don't say so myself I think I'm doing a pretty darn good job of being on top of things and not procrastinating! Gold star sticker anyone? (:

On a side note... Ever tried to rid yourself from something or someone? Knowing that something or someone isn't good for ya? I guess they're like candy, the doctor says you shouldn't have any, it's bad for your health, but it tastes too good to just give up.

I think I'm craving for somethin' sweet. UH-OH!

(F21 blouse, Target tank, Charlotte Russe jeans, Heels from Nordstrom)

Currently jamming to: Falling Over Me - Demi Lovato

27 comments:

Hannah said...

I love your heels! They're adorable :D

I'm so glad to hear that school is going well for you! I knew it wouldn't be that bad :)
Yeah, I know the feeling. I'm sort of trying to do that right now, yet I can't find it inside myself to do so :/
I hope it all works out for you, dear!

xo,
hk

Dana (MODAna) said...

good luck with the ridding thing :)
it's hard but it's possible

love your sunglasses

divanaurlopie said...

:)

nikky said...

love love those shoes.

Dani said...

you look great in the print top! i miss school... what's your major?

http://www.rocknrollgypsy.com

Ale. said...

That shirt is awesome! I love your haircut!

Yay for not procastinating! That deserves a massive gold star!

Maya said...

I love your look!!! ;-)

Damsels said...

wow your hair is perfection!
those bangs are jsut right .and fit your face perfectly
oh man i am currently going through alot . so i justcan relate to all of this trying to be rid of bad things . icant for the life of me figure out how to do it

Hélène Heath said...

Your shoes are amazing! And your hair is killer!!

Olga Babenko said...

I like Ur hair style! It's so lovely!

Syed said...

Glad you're enjoying school :) I absolutely love your blouse, and those heels look AMAZING! Hope you had a beautiful weekend dear.

Anonymous said...

nice picutres and i do love your haircut! :)


www.helenskie.blogspot.com

Caroline Robianto said...

god i looooveeeeeee your hair!

erin baillie-rutter said...

love love love that blouse! your outfit here is quite the stunner.
(your shades are always mesmerizing).

keep on rockin'!

xx

Yellow Cab said...

love your blouse and shoes. nice pieces.

Xo, Yc.

Tracey Ellle said...

oh wow.. im in LOVE with ur glases. u look gorg hun

Frock Around the Clock said...

Love the shoes and glad that school is going well - have a gold star! Your hair looks gorgeous and shiny too :) x

Unknown said...

i really love that blouse xxxxxxxx

Elaine said...

I love your hair!!!! And I love how flowy that blouse is!
clothedmuch.blogspot.com

WENDY said...

wow... your shoes are really hott! and you have the straightest bangs ever.. lovess!


xo,
black|coffee|crumbs

Yuka said...

love the hair

christelle said...

Very pretty!!!

Karafina said...

your sunnies are perfect with that cute haircut!

Keith said...

Great photos. You look fantastic. This is my first time at your blog. I really like it.

jules said...

I love your shoes.

Suzanne said...

You look adorable!! I love the heels!

5thandsweet said...

I came across your blog and love it =) I love your shirt!!

and your shoes!! Very stylish girl =)

x!