Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Just Some XY Chromosomes.

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

What do you get when you go to a concert with crazy moms, psycho kiddies, and virgin boys? The Jonas Brothers concert (or as I like to call them, the JoBroHoes). I was a little hesitant to attend this concert but let me tell you these boys definitely know how to put on a good show. From 360 turns, to a strobe light atmosphere, to a series of larger than life platforms, to a trampoline on stage, to some pretty handsome band members (; , this is what you'll experience at their concert. Not only was the concert a hit but I was so overjoyed to see my little sister have the time of her life (they are her favorite band & are all she ever talks about) (:

So I leave you with a few of my favorite moments that I was able to capture...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


(Vintage blazer, NY&C dress, Converse shoes, Target leggings)

Currently jamming to:  Much Better - The Jonas Brothers

24 comments:

kulululu said...

great blazer..again!!

Ale. said...

Love your haircolour!

I've got to admit that the JoBro's have started to grown on me. I caught their concert in Argentina on tv the other day and they have some pretty cool songs. Guilty pleasure, for sure!

xx
Ale.

Kaela said...

I've always had a good laugh at them... but that would be super fun!!

x kaela


KAELA'S ROOM

divanaurlopie said...

omg i love your jacket!!!! :D and glasses:D

karl's sweet child said...

sooo loving the colors of your outfit! gorgeous!

Frock Around the Clock said...

It's not right for such young boys to have such big muscles! Glad you had a fun time - it does look rather spectacular. And as usual I love the blazer! :) x

Gia said...

Cool coloure! Great outfit!

Victoria Jin said...

love the color combination! i have the same converses :)

WENDY said...

ooo check out Joe's muscles :D that is a seriously fun outfit you had on! love the minty blazer :)


xo,
blackcoffeecrumbs

Niviarsiaq said...

oh man! I love your converse! so cute! and the beautiful dress in your last post is amazing, a.m.a.z.i.n.g. seriously, you look great!

Ima said...

ooh i love jonas soo bad :)
your blazer's color is too cute, i envy it haha

Ash Fox said...

the lighting on stage at the jonas brothers is awesome. you look very cute and excited!


x

www.tittees.blogspot.com

Clara Campelo said...

great look!!

xxx

http://zebratrash.blogspot.com

Dana (MODAna) said...

hurray Jo Bros!
You look so happy :)

Olga Babenko said...

I like your dress))
nice look hun*)
xoxo
http://styleofbaileys.blogspot.com

miriam said...

i love your shirtdress, great colours!r

chic femme said...

Love the blazer. Too fab. :)

Anonymous said...

COME BACCCCK!

cookie said...

great colours!

Quoizel lighting said...

gotta love them jonas bros.

Sjaar said...

He girl,
IM BACK anf fresher than ever haha. I see that you still are doing your thing. Stylish as always!
x

itsthisonething.blogspot.com

K.Lee said...

Omg, I Like your blue allstarrrss!!

Sydney Lawyers said...

Love your jacket really cute

Gold Coast Lawyers said...

those guys look so young..gee cool post