Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Nippy Knit.

Sadly my winter break is coming to an end :/ But I still have 4 more beautifull days :D which means adventures and flea
markets with my girls! Today was nice, I got to wake up late (my favorite part about break), had some delish food and picked up my little 
sister from school...how I DON'T miss middle school hahah. Although it wasn't that nippy outside I wanted to wear my knitted sweater which
I love to pieces. Hopefully tomorrow will be a little more chilly so I can wear my leather jacket!

(Wearing: Daisy Fuentes knitted sweater, F21 Cotton lace blouse, Express jeans, Steve Madden flats, F21 pearl ring, Initials ring from Argentina)


Currently jamming to: The Winner Takes It All - Meryl Streep in Mama Mia!



2 comments:

chloe said...

thanks for the comment at introducing me to your blog,
i find your 'about me' so inspiring and refreshing!
Oh and that lace top is to die for!
Have fun in your last few days of break, my holidays are coming to an end all to soon aswell!

xx chloe

..oh and ive linked you :)

TheMinx said...

I love the textures in your outfit, you look so cute. Thanks for your comment girll :)