Friday, January 16, 2009

R&B.



I wore this outfit to dinner with my girls (Shout out to Mirna Love & Ramya Love Guru). 
We had a delish dinner & talked for hours in a car. These are the days & nights that I will always 
remember, sitting & talking about nonsense, boys, school, our lives, & the future! We were talking 
how crazy it is that 2 years have passed us by & we're almost done with college, & ready to enter the 
real world...it seems just like yesterday that we had graduated high school, were enjoying our last real 
summer, & were getting ready for college!

(Ross jacket, Target lace top & tank top, Express jeans, Ross flats, F21 ring)

Currently jamming to:  Good Life - Kanye West ft. T-Pain

6 comments:

kulululu said...

like a lady!!u are so cute!!! i want more your pics!!!

victoria renee said...

Your flats are so cute.

Lorraine said...

I like the lace top! :)
and I love how you have a like, standout item of the outfit.
my outfits are all.. bizarre.

Oh, I'm lorraine btw. :)

Lorraine said...

Ohhh, and I've linked you.
:)

Lorraine said...

I'm going to singapore March - April.! :)
I'm probably going to stop by Malaysia & thailand too.
Ahhhh, i love asia. :)
I'm excited!

Taylor said...

i love the ring and the top