Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tick Tock.


Where did the time go? I can't believe February is a day away! It seems like New Years was just last night! 
Well, January has treated me fairly well...with endless projects that occupy my everyday life to spending as much 
time with my girls aka the Cochinas ( it means "Nasties" in spanish...just a little inside joke (: ), I can say that it was 
a good month. Hopefully February will bring something new...like friendships, job opportunities!, a special someone(;  
(because it it the month of love, no? haha), and more self-motivation!

(Picture taken by Me!)

Currently jamming to:  Forever & Always - Taylor Swift


2 comments:

Claire Geist said...

oh my gawsh, i totally feel the same

something tells me this year's gonna flyyy byyy

great blog,chica!

kulululu said...

too fast:(