Friday, April 24, 2009

Busy Bee.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


So much was done today! I love being occupied! Woke up at the but crack of dawn and took the sister to school, ran some errands, took the G-ma to her job, and treated myself to a little somethin' somethin' (: And by somethin' somethin' I mean a thrifted baby pink blazer (only $2!) and a black leather clutch (only $1). Can we say BARGAIN? YES!

Around noon I went to get some lunch, sat outside, and people watched (thank goodness I was wearing my sunnies LOL). Grubbin' on my delish burger, I noticed a young couple....and by young I mean in college. And, as I observed I thought to myself, Can someone so young really be in love? (
LOVE, the four letter word that scares me)

I mean, I don't understand it when girls my age (19) think that their boyfriend is in love with them, or at the most, fully committed to them!?! How can a guy at this age be fully committed to his girlfriend if he doesn't know who he is (working man/man in general), doesn't know what he wants to do with his life (going in the right direction career wise), and doesn't receive the reward he gets for that effort (how much he makes). If he doesn't possess those three things, I don't think he can be committed to someone, or fulfill someone.

But, don't take my word, I've never been in a relationship :P

(
Target leather jacket, F21 floral blouse, AE jeans, Ross flats)

Currently jamming to:
No Pares (acoustic version) - RBD

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

firstly i just have to say how absolutely gorgey-gorgeousness you are. i lovee the outfit. and mad jealous on the thift buys. and secondly i totally agree on the love deal. im nineteen too and i pretty much think im in love everytime i see a fit boy, but i know its not real. brilliant stuffs my dear. you are officially my inspiration and like guru :]]]

xoxo
mad love
whitneyholligton

kulululu said...

oh, i love that rings!!

Taylor said...

love the glasses

nikky said...

greatttt jacket and shades

Niviarsiaq said...

yoru galsses are so fun and that ring reminds me of Rumi! <3

yeah, I don't really understand serious relationships when you're young. I never think they'll work out.

Macy said...

I think I'm in love with your big silver ring...

kayleigh said...

oh your glasses! gorgeous.

Lily Clark said...

you are gorgeous!! the first picture is really cool

Tess said...

oh i LOVE your rings!!

Maya said...

I love your blog!!