Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Poker Face.

Photobucket

"Can't read my, can't read my No he can't read my poker face..."
- Miss GaGa

Life has been pretty good lately, can't complain. Well, no, I am going to complain haha. I've been out of school now for about a month or so and it feels weird. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE not having h.w. and being able to sleep for hours, but I am so BORED! I miss my friends from school (shout out to miss Amber(: and miss fierce Christy!), being a busy bee, making fun of teachers lol, and riding the train and feeling those butterflies fly around in my stomach. When I was in school I really didn't have to worry about finding a job, because being occupied with school and projects kept me busy and were my main focus. But now that I'm out of school and have an AA in Fashion Design, I am left with having to find a job (the 3 letter word that I hate so much)! But, for some reason I don't have the drive that I used to have when I was in school. I really don't want a job. And I really don't want to design.

WTF? I think I have lost my mind. I'm tired of putting on my "poker face"...making it seem to others that I want to get a job designing for someone...or that I want to design at all. Really, I'm confused. I don't know what I want, I thought I did, but I don't. Help anyone?

Time for some re-thinking.

Currently jamming to: Poker Face (acoustic version) - Lady GaGa