Thursday, April 23, 2009

Walk Away.

Photobucket
up in the Bay Area.
Photobucket
in the motherland, Argentina.

Today was a good day! I got to drive around and think about a million things as well as spend some quality DIVA time with my girls Ramya and Amanpreet (shout out to you lovely ladies!). Nothing's better than being by one's self and being able to drift off and ponder things.

Waiting for the street light to turn green I came to the conclusion that it's useless to dwell on the past. Just pick up your things and move on. Keywords: MOVE ON. What good is it to keep looking back and thinking/saying to yourself that you could've done this better or say this instead of that. If you dig your whole deeper, where does it get you? Focusing on such negativity will only bring more negativity.

So unload all that crap and begin on a new path.

Currently jamming to: Fade Into the Background - Ne-Yo

1 comment:

Daily Proof said...

Hi there! so you are from Argentina? so am I! It is also my motherland and I live now in Spain. I arrived at your blog thanks Carlene's. I like fashion and real fashion in real people. Nice blog.
Hope to hear from you soon