Monday, June 15, 2009

Just A Few Adjustments.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Since it's 12:13 in the AM that means there's only 4 more days till I graduate! Luckily, today I found my graduation dress. One word to describe the dress = LIME. I was hesitant to try on the dress at first but as I walked around with it in my hand the color grew on me(: Four more days and you'll get to see it...

On another note, don't you just hate it when people take their anger out on you? I DO! But, I am guilty as charged for this action. I have so much running through my mind... having to finish re-decorating my room by the end of June, finish touch-ups on my portfolio, sending out resumes to 324985489 companies, and preparing myself mentally for the Bacehlor's program at school (another 2 years at FIDM :P ) I guess I didn't realize I was throwing all this stress on certain loved ones until now.

I just need to take my anger/stress out on something else....like a punching bag (going to kick boxing & losing a few pounds!), take a cycling class and ride the bike as fast as I can!, or even just meditating in my room with the lights off. The great thing about all of these things, minus the meditating, is that I'll be able to get in shape and feel better about my body(:

Time to work things out...

P.S.! I finally joined Bloglovin' ....so you know what to do(: Follow my blog with bloglovin´

(Toska poncho, Target tank, NY&Co. jeans, Converse shoes)

Currently jamming to: We Run LA - Ya Boy feat. Dr. Hollywood

19 comments:

kulululu said...

sweet!!

Gia said...

haha, cool blouse!

Hannah said...

I can't wait to see the dress :D
Sometimes it takes trying something on to see how it really looks, doesn't it?

Haaahaha love the top!

xo,
hk

Victoria Jin said...

I want those sunglasses, like, now!
only 4 more days? wow - I still have 2 years :(

nikky said...

love your photoshop color effects!

you should def. get a bloglovin' so ppl can consistently follow your blog!

Karafina said...

love those colors...yay for graduation!

Niviarsiaq said...

That top is insane! It's like a t-shirt on crack! I'm loving it! =D
My sister goes kick boxing. I went a couple times, it's hard stuff! Definatly gets the blood pumping and and the anger out though! a great work-out too! I stick to my regular biking, yoga, and dance reutine though. oh and lots of hiking/backpacking in the mountains during the summer, and swimming of course but that's more for pleasure :)
Thanks for all of your super sweet comments! You are always so nice! Your idea for the shorts is awesome, much easier than screenprinting! I'll have to see if I can aquire some fabric paint...
Ok, that was a long comment! I will link you too, I always forget about that -bad me!

Damsels said...

woah love that shirt!

phto shop :)


i am following you then on bloglovin thans for thecomments consider my a reader
We Were Damsels

OmnisLucis said...

hahahah
i love how your poncho giraffe is aaghing and wanting us to jump for joy at the same time.

courtney b. said...

oh, i can't wait to see your dress!
<3 courtney

ryder said...

history brush?


love the colors.

so bright, so killing my eyes, but i love the wakening effect it has on my brain.

xx

Syed said...

That top is SO cool!!! Haha, love it, made me smile :) And oooh can't wait to see your graduation dress dear! Whenever I get angry or frustrated, I make sure to tire myself out instead of show it - housework and exercise work wonders lol. Hope you're well dear :)

Annisa Anjani said...

cute blouse! i simply adore it ahaha and the pose are cool!

check out mine,
www.gutter-exhibition.blogspot.com

FASHION CHALET said...

pOpS of pInK <3
you look so cool in these.

thanks for the comments, I did keep a Spy notebook way back when... haha.



x!!

morena said...

such a great outfit :)
love the giraffe shirt haha

christelle said...

Amazing poncho!!!!

Victoria said...

This outfit is fab!

xx

preppygoesrock said...

i love your shirt!!!!
check out my blog
http://preppygoesrock.blogspot.com/
http://preppygoesrock.blogspot.com/
http://preppygoesrock.blogspot.com/

Olga Babenko said...

what a sweet pink color! love it!