Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Worst Flirt.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So I've absolutely enjoyed the weather these past few days! Cloudy, overcast, cool...just my style(: If only summer could stay like this...

Random thought:  Flirty smiles are just awkward.

I hung out with a girlfriend this past weekend and we tried this whole flirty smile thing...and I just felt RETARDED. Funny thing...when my friend and I saw this gorgeous XY chromosome (guy) he had the most beautiful eyes. So when I saw his eyes I told my friend it looked like he was wearing mascara and as I told her I did this little hand motion of putting mascara on my eyelashes. As I did the hand motion this other fella who was standing right next to Mr. Beautiful Eyes thought I was saying "Hi" to him or was flirting with him. HA. I didn't even mean to look at him.

Next thing you know this fella comes over to us and asks if he could sit at the table next to us. Being the ladies that we are we said of course. (At this point I was trying so hard not to LOL) As he sat next to me I could tell that he wanted to chit chat...but being the scorpio that I am...I didn't. OOPS. The whole time my friend kept nudging me to talk to him...but I couldn't.

I don't know...moments like that I get nervous and act stoopid. Sometimes I don't know what to do with myself :P
Hope you enjoyed a totally random story...

(Vintage blazer, Old Navy top, F21 skirt, H&M tights, Target flats, Ray Ban sunnies)

Currently jamming to:  Starstruck - Lady GaGa

24 comments:

Karafina said...

love your skirt! can't get enough of florals at the moment ,,,,

btw, if you like cool, overcast days in summer, come to sf... we have this almost everyday!

Gia said...

Stylish!

divanaurlopie said...

omg!!! I like it!!

mutima said...

cute outfit. absolutely insanely gorge frames i am so jealous:)

karl's sweet child said...

oooh im loving the blazer, seems like you have a very superb blazer collection :)

jules said...

Oh girl, I am the worst flurter ever. Seriously I can not do it. I just clam up and look weird... I need lessons or something. Amazing dress.

Hélène Heath said...

I love your color combo! Super cute outfit :)

FASHION CHALET said...

You look like a movie-star being followed by the press in your stunner-shades. :) LOVES it, and adore the Gossip girl innuendos with the green blazer, as well!



x

Syed said...

That skirt is so pretty and I love the blazer!! Haha, and I am so awkward in those situations, it's like I've never spoken to a woman before lol.

Frock Around the Clock said...

I did enjoy the random story! Awkward moments are a nightmare.. being British I just end up talking about the weather, which is very dull.

I must say - you have a wonderful selection of blazers! :) x

Hannah said...

I enjoyed the story! Although, I'm sorry you had to be put in the awkward situation!

Hahahah luckily, I don't get out much :P
However, on the occasions that those things have actually happened to me, I'm very clear, yet subtle, that they should back off.

I love the outfit! The skirt is amazing :D
It screams flirty (but in a very good way!:)

xo,
hk

Damsels said...

hmm your skirt is AMAZING
and your hair is impeccably groomed

i love that shade of green on you
We Were Damsels

kulululu said...

i love your skirt!!
u look fab!!

Unknown said...

lovely green blazer and to answer your question the lipstick shade is from dior.

WENDY said...

hey no worries! i get tongue-tied around guys too..even to those iv known for ages:) on the other hand, the shade of green of your blazer is really chic and it really matches well with the floral skirt u had on.. i like this outfit combination!

xo,
black|coffee|crumbs

Victoria Jin said...

that blazer + that skirt = perfect colors! they made me smile :) and i love that last picture! those sunglasses look great on you

Anna Wallace said...

thank you!

love that jacket... i feel like it would make me feel very powerful to wear.

Jules said...

you look gorgeous!!!
The green blazer and the color of your hair make a great contrast! LOVE IT!
GO LAKERS too!! lol
xo
sincerely,
jules

Jessica said...

I loved the random story, especially because I'm in it lol. You did achieve the flirty smile with the Wizards guy ;)

Jolie Roux said...

Dude I have that exact same blazer in blue, I'll trade you for the green one :)

christelle said...

i love your outfit!!! very beautiful!

Victoria said...

That story made me laugh :)

You have such great style!!

xx

Alice said...

This outfit is beautiful. The green of that coat? Gorgeous. Really makes the outfit.


blessings,
Alice

adrian (scorpio+admirer) said...

LOVE the whole look! And got a lofl outta the term *sunnies* :D