Saturday, May 16, 2009

"Are You Crazy?"

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My sister Gaby!


As soon as I walked out the door my mama yelled, "Are you crazy? You're gonna fry in that jacket!" hahaha
That is why I love my mama. And no, I didn't fry today....I'm just used to the heat (Argentina is my second home = humid summers), thank goodness!

Today is my dad's birthday and everyone is at the house and when I say everyone, I mean every Argentinian in Simi Valley plus my family. As I'm speaking the party is just getting started, music pumpin', food grubbin', & drinks flowin'. Gotta love days like this(:

Family is blood. Family will always be there when no one else is. Sure, some friends will be there but most of the time they won't. Keep your loved ones close because you never know when you'll lose them.

(Vintage blazer, Ross dress, Target leggings, Ross flats, F21 jewelry)

Currently jamming to:  
Roses - Outkast

9 comments:

Niviarsiaq said...

You look so good with bangs!! Seriously, I love it! Very sexy :) Those sunglasses rock too
And I swear I have those same shoes! I've worn them to pieces though. They're pretty much the only ballet flats I ever wear.
Your sister is totally adorable
My family is pretty huge too, I love gatherings like that.

Anonymous said...

i love the dress and shades, obviously. && i totally agree on the family thing. cause family is always there no matter how upset you get and say things you don't mean, they'll love you no matter what. friends are pretty dodgy and no matter how close, they still have a tendency to let you down. well have fun celebrating your dad's bday you fabulous thing you :]]] plus i am loving the bangs. adorable :]]]

xoxo
mad love
whitneyhollingotn

kulululu said...

u and your sister are soo pretty!!!
i love your glasses

kayleigh said...

I love your sunglasses!

FASHION CHALET said...

cute little blue dress :) i love both looks!

about fidm, that's so cool. I am thinking of going back to school, this time for some fashion classes, any tips on the best ones? :)




x

Syed said...

Belated happy birthday to your dad :) I looove your dress, the print is so amazing, those colours are fantastic! And your sister's blue dress is so pretty, I love the neckline :)

jules said...

You look great, I have glasses just like those, and I love them, so much.

Anna Wallace said...

thank you dear!

i love your haircut, that i just how i would have mine if it wasn't impossibly curly.

Unknown said...

Argentina...wow. I love your sunglasses so much!