Friday, May 15, 2009

So Close.

Finally! Got my BANGS back :D

Photobucket

"I am what I am, I can't help myself
And if you don't like it get with somebody else
I'll never change my ways, it's not a phase
This is how it is and this is how it's gonna stay"


Thank you, Jonas Brothers you read my mind.

Don't you just hate it when people won't accept you for you? I DO! You sit there and wonder why they don't like you. For some, people change themselves just so they could fit in and satisfy others. And for others, they just DGAF! I think that's how I'm starting to feel...

Currently jamming to: Damn Girl - Justin Timberlake

3 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

Thanks, girl! :)

I love your bangs. Really cute. I miss mine from when I was a child.

By the way, I see that you're a student in CA. By chance at FIDM?



x

kayleigh said...

you're so right, some people don't accept who you are. or they have already an opinion about you, when they don't even know you. I think thats not fear.

Kaela said...

Definitely loving your bangs!

You also have a very unique style - which I love!

- Very sweet blog!


xo k

www.kaelasroom.blogspot.com