Monday, May 18, 2009

Take it OR Leave it.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

What a great day! Summer is a commin'...and that means late nights, random trips, driving with the windows rolled down, bright summer clothes, delish home-made food, seeing old friends, and new opportunities :D

Question: Have you ever wanted something so bad? Something that could change your life? But you're too scared to take it? Or you're too afraid you'll fail?

That's basically how I feel at the moment. I am soooo ready for change, but I don't know if I'm ready for a BIG change :|
Should I take this opportunity or leave it?

(
F21 beanie, UO men's t, Charlotte Russe jeans, Ross flats, Ecko leather bag)

Currently jamming to - Change Clothes - Jay-Z

14 comments:

kulululu said...

i linked u too :**

divanaurlopie said...

thanks, your so nice (; and i like you glasses ;)

kayleigh said...

thanks for your link =D.

p.s. That cute little had looks perfect with the sunglasses.

FASHION CHALET said...

Greatt shades, I love purple ;)
thanks for the info and I've linked you back, as well.




x

Anonymous said...

love the leather bag and flats. the beanie is a nice touch :]] my advice is take a chance, cause you don't want to wander 'what if?'. but i do understand feeling fear of failing. i've sort of missed out on some pretty great things cause i was too scared. life is too short. good luck sweetie :]]]

p.s. thanks for the link, i liked you too, of course ;]

xoxo
mad love
whitneyhollington

kulululu said...

take it or leave it?
i love song with that title , its from Rent

NICOLE said...

i love your beanie!!!!!!!!!

karl's sweet child said...

i dont know why but this photos of you makes me smile..
love it!

Etrapar said...

I gave you an award on my blog :)

Rebecca said...

im so excited for summer,
this outfits greatx

Niviarsiaq said...

Seriously, I love the new haircut! AMAZING!
The second picture is so fun! <3

Frock Around the Clock said...

I LOVE those sunglasses! They suit you so much! I wish it was actually sunny outside so I could justify buying a similar pair but I think the rain is going to keep falling for some time yet! :) x

Syed said...

Your sunglasses look SO amazing!! And totally loving the red beanie dear :) I think change is always scary, but you feel so amazing once you've taken the first step. If you really want it dear, go for it! As corny as it sounds, you'll never know if you never try. Annnd thank you so, so much for linking me, I added you in my sidebar :)

LACY said...

luv luv luv the pink beanie :)
http://lacysmess.blogspot.com/
http://lacysmess.blogspot.com/